1. ABOUT US
Thank you for visiting https://www.wademarketing.co/. Wade Marketing (“we”, “our”, “us”) is a BBB accredited business engaged in the business of offering a wide range of social media services and consulting its clients (“you”, “your”) to provide them employment opportunities.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information about our clients and visitors on our website. Without collecting this personal information, we shall not be able to provide you the requested service. All personal information is collected, processed and used lawfully as directed under the applicable laws and regulations. The personal information that we collect includes the following;
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, mailing and billing address and a profile photo. You will need to provide us this part of your personal information to enable us to provide you our service.
- Payment Information. Your credit card information that remains secure with our payment partners.
Information that is automatically collected by your use of our website
When you use our website some information may be automatically collected. Such information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used our website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, and cookie data.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, Stripe or PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address, and other related transaction details. We have currently partnered with Stripe as our payment partner and all payments made by the Guests to the Hosts are routed through a Stripe encrypted client secret ID.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your information to;
Provide, Improve, and develop our services
Such as to:
- enable you to access our website;
- process your requests;
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research;
- provide customer service and training;
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions without website, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit;
- enable your use of our products; and
- To improve your overall experience of using our website.
Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
For example to:
- send you promotional messages, newsletters, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms. However you may at any time opt out of our advertising campaigns and receiving our marketing and promotional materials by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising;
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that we think might be of interest to you; and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities
4. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
We only share personal information with our senior staff to help us run our business and hold key positions. All your personal information which is only accessible to our senior staff is secured by a password and two factor authentication.
All our staff members who hold access to your personal information are bound by a strict clause of confidentiality.
5. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable law. You are granted with the following rights;
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- Rectification of any inaccurate data that we may have about you;
- To ask us to delete personal data if you consider that we don’t possess the right to hold it;
- To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data;
- To ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time by using the below contact details; and
- To restrict the processing of your personal data;
We recognize your need for privacy and take your online security seriously. We’ve adopted technology and operational security standards to safeguard your personal information against loss, abuse, alteration, breach, or destruction. We will ensure that the collection and processing of your information are done in line with the Data Protection legislation in effect in the United States of America after we receive it. Personal information is kept confidential by all Company employees.
However, information transmission over the Internet is not safe in today’s world, and we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you send us or supply over the website.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND USE BY MINORS
Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is not permitted to use our Service and therefore we do not collect personally identifying information from anyone under eighteen. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data. If we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without a parental agreement, we will take steps to erase the data from our servers.
9. Contact Us